The ICR Quality System has been consolidated since 1997, aligned with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2008.
ICR ensures the quality of products and services provided to customers while keeping under control the technical, organizational and human resources that can affect the quality of products and services provided.
The ICR quality policy
- technical solutions in line with customer / market demands;
- a range of solutions to meet specific needs;
- a widespread slaes organizaiton in the market;
- swiftness in processing and dispatching orders;
- costant staff trianing;
- continuos improvement of company proesses and products with a view of protecting the environment, health and safety of the employees, customers and final users;
- cooperation with qulified suppliers;
- informing stakeholders of the Quality Policy;
- periodic monitoring of the quality management system to verify the adequacy and effectiveness.