SPECIAL COATINGS MIX
COLOUR MIXING SYSTEM
ICR’s experience and knowledge of the household appliance, furniture design and automotive component markets and its mastery of various materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, polystyrene, glass, ceramics, cement, has enabled it to develop a colour-mixing system that is able to produce 1K and 2K primers and top coats with pastel, metalized and pearl finishing with very high quality results.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
The Special Coatings Mix Colour-Mixing System has innovative features, including:
- stability and quality of pastes;
- improved technical coverage performance;
- improved characteristics of the finished product (quality and stability);
- commercial advantages thanks to the possibility of covering more target markets.
SECTORS AND MARKETS
HABITAT, DESIGN, HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES, LIGHTING, AUTOMOTIVE DETAILS, GLASS, ELECTROPLATING
- furniture inserts
- coffee machines
- washing machines (portholes,
- displays, etc.)
- kitchen accessories (pot handles)
- monitor/PCs (frames, fronts)
- remote controls
- front frames
- wheel covers
- glasses/ bottles
- cosmetic/perfumes packaging
- bathroom fittings
- small metal parts
- funerary/sacred articles
- industrial bodyshop
- mechanical industry
- manufacturing and craft industry
The Special Coatings Mix Colour Mixing System consists of:
38 CONCENTRATED TINTERS of which:
- 21 pastels
- 9 aluminiums
- 8 pearls
All tinters, highly pigmentated, are able to developing pastel, metallic and pearl colours.
12 ACRYLIC BINDERS
Primers and direct adhesion finishes for plastics, metals (ferrous and non-ferrous) and polystyrene, for both glossy and matt surfaces.
- adhesion-promoting additive
- neutral binder
- universal matting paste
THE COLOUR MIXING SYSTEM INSTRUMENTS
The colorimetric tools to support the research and control of the color are:
- Tinting Guide Base coats 2023
- Special Coatings Collection
- Brief case with sprayed color cards
- RAL + industrial color chart industrial colours
- RAL chart
An online software, Tintoblend, unique for all ICR coatings tinting systems allows the search and management of color formulas.
- Formulas automatic database update.
- Price list management with customization possibilities.
- Possibility of managing dosing operations with references to job orders and with attribution to a specific customer / personal data.
The color search software Tintoblend releases all documents necessary for marketing of paint products:
- ISS file
- security label (with UFI codes)
Automatic and manual dosing systems, scales and all types of equipment (scales, stirrer lids, etc.) are available.
Sprintmix & Water based system
tinometric systems for Industrial Coatings unit.